Thursday, September 6, 2012

life is sweet



Cupcakes are a sure-fire way to cure any lousy day.

My morning routine now takes half the time as I have been embracing my natural frizzy, wavy hair. And you know what, I sort of like it.

I have a good feeling about September and October: a trip to San Francisco, an engagement party, my littlest brother’s football games, a long weekend at home “babysitting” while my parents enjoy their anniversary in Hawaii. Lots planned for these two busy, exciting months!

While I am excited for Fall and all of my favorites that the season brings, I am still clinging to Summer for as long as I can. After all, it tends to linger here in LA until Thanksgiving, right?

A few long runs are at the very top of my weekend to-do list. So is a trip to Papersource, uh oh.

Finally booked my trip to Arizona to visit my college roomie and best friend!

Home-made tacos, a glass of vino, and a good long talk filled me with a familiar comfort and ease last night.

Picking up Bridget Jones’s Diary from the library for my next read… can’t wait for some good laughs.

Although more than half-way through the year, my mantra for the remainder of 2012 is to take more deep breaths and embrace each and every day, one moment at a time.

What's new with you?

{image via my iPhone} 

1 comment: