Monday, October 3, 2011

Keep Calm and Call Mom

After enjoying a long weekend at home to celebrate my Mom's birthday (which is today!! Happy, happy 30th birthday Momma! haha.) I thought it was only fitting to share a few of the highlights, festivities and treats from my wonderful weekend up north.

After raising 3 kids, we thought my mom would get a good laugh out of this inappropriately hysterical "children's" book written for parents everywhere.
via Amazon.com

For my two brothers and I, this sure rings true! We thought my mom would like a cute print of this hanging somewhere in the house.
via Etsy.com  

To truly celebrate my mom's birthday, after opening a few birthday presents, we enjoyed a delicious lemon meringue tart (my momma's favorite!). YUM.

Of course, the weekend was also busy watching my brother's football team win their game Saturday morning (and cheering excitedly when Char scored a touchdown!!!), Charlie and I enjoying a cozy dinner here with my Nonni, Grandpa, and Aunt V, and making a delicious batch of sticky rice krispy treats.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment