Monday, May 23, 2011

Perfect Planner


I am the first to admit that I have an unhealthy obsession... with planners/calendars and being organized. I spend way too much time seeking out the perfect planner. So, of course, you can imagine my excitement when stumbling upon this great find, Erin Condren's "On-the-Go Life Planner"!


 
This planner truly has everything you could ever need- year/month/day-at-a-glance, notes, folder for storage- all with tons of cute colors to keep the many busy sections of your life neatly organized. Plus adorable patterns and picture options are available to add personalized touches to your planner :) I was beyond excited to order mine and I even watched this nifty video explanation guide featuring Erin Condren herself. Check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment