Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cup of Joe


Mmmmmm... there's nothing quite like that first sip of piping hot coffee right as you roll out of bed on Saturday morning.















A few other Saturday morning rituals...

I love doing laundry. Weird, I know. There's just something about the smell and feel of freshly washed laundry. If only I were lucky enough to have this amazing laundry room!




Curling up with a great book or magazine - relaxing and cozy! I absolutely love, love, love to read and hope to share some of my favorite reads on Warm Socks and Polka Dots soon.















Weekend mornings always remind me of our local farmers market. It feels like such a special treat to wander from stand to stand, sampling the sweet and juicy produce, while stocking up on some fresh fruits and veggies for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment