Thursday, August 2, 2012

home


Although I have lived in LA for 6ish years now and our apartment feels very "homey" to me, I continue to refer to my parent’s house in Northern California as home. I think it must be because of the familiarity of our little town, the comfort of my parent’s house where my brother’s and I grew up, the ease in which I’m able to visit frequently...whatever it may be, I sure do love it and that’s why I’m going home tonight to spend a long weekend with my family and enjoy some of my mom’s homemade cooking, my parent’s backyard pool, playing with my goofy brothers, going on a coffee date with my cute grandparents and hopefully enjoying a good ‘ole BBQ with my cousins down the street. Don't you think these delicious treats would be the perfect dessert for our backyard, summer BBQ? I think so… yum!


{Image via here}

No comments:

Post a Comment