Friday, July 27, 2012

Happiest of Weekends


 Opening ceremonies of the Olympics start tonight! What are you excited to watch?

some great lessons… courtesy of Oprah, of course.

Adorable, huh?

Amen, Tina! this is one funny quote…


check out these awkward self-portraits that have gone viral. hysterical!

For anyone who loves to read, like me! Ha.

thank you J.Crew for feeding my polka dot obsession.

Oh la la – this DIY bathtub shelf looks so heavenly.

A life by the sea is the one for me!

Heading out from work today around noon because my parents are in town – yippee! I can’t wait to show them around my little neck of the woods, enjoy a fun dinner tonight, introduce my dad to my favorite workout tomorrow morning, and simply and selfishly enjoy all of their attention as this is our first visit together without either of my brothers (ha! of course, we will miss both of those fruitcakes!) Have a happy & wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment